Research: Analytical Chemistry
2016.01 – now: Postdoctor, Department of Chemistry, Wuhan University, China
2012.09 – 2015.12: Ph. D., Chinese Academy of Science (CAS), China
2010.09 – 2012.06: M. S., College of Life Sciences, Wuhan University, China
2005.09 – 2009.06: B. S., College of Life Sciences, South-Central University for Nationalities, China
1. Chemical labeling assisted LC-MS methods for small molecule metabolites
2. LC-MS methods for phytohormone analysis
3. Mechanisms of plant responses to abiotic stress
Research and project:
1. The Postdoctoral Science Foundation of China (2017M612493): Profiling of potential brassinosteroids in plant tissues by stable isotope labeling-liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry.
1. Ye, T., Hao, Y., Yu, L., Shi, H., Reiter, R.J., and Feng, Y.Q. (2017). A simple, rapid method for determination of melatonin in plant tissues by UPLC coupled with high resolution Orbitrap mass spectrometry. Front. Plant Sci. 8, 64.
2. Ye, T., Shi, H., Wang, Y., and Chan, Z. (2015). Contrasting Changes Caused by Drought and Submergence Stresses in Bermudagrass. Front Plant Sci 6, 951.
3. Ye, T., Shi, H., Wang, Y., Yang, F., and Chan, Z. (2016). Contrasting proteomic and metabolomic responses of bermudagrass to drought and salt stresses. Front Plant Sci 7, 1694.
4. Cai, W.J.#, Ye, T.#, Wang, Q., Cai, B.D., and Feng, Y.Q. (2016). A rapid approach to investigate spatiotemporal distribution of phytohormones in rice. Plant Methods 12, 47.
5. Shi, H.#, Ye, T.#, and Chan, Z. (2014). Comparative proteomic responses of two bermudagrass (Cynodon dactylon (L). Pers.) varieties contrasting in drought stress resistance. Plant Physiol Biochem 82, 218-228.
6. Yu, L., Ye, T., Bai, Y.L., Cai, W.J., Ding, J., Yuan, B.F. et al. (2017). Profiling of potential brassinosteroids in different tissues of rape flower by stable isotope labeling -liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry analysis. Anal Chim Acta, doi: 10.1016/j.aca.2017.08.038
7. Shi, H., Ye, T., and Chan, Z. (2013). Comparative proteomic and physiological analyses reveal the protective effect of exogenous polyamines in the bermudagrass (Cynodon dactylon) response to salt and drought stresses. J Proteome Res 12(11), 4951-4964.
8. Shi, H., Ye, T., Chen, F., Cheng, Z., Wang, Y., Yang, P., et al. (2013). Manipulation of arginase expression modulates abiotic stress tolerance in Arabidopsis: effect on arginine metabolism and ROS accumulation. J Exp Bot 64(5), 1367-1379.
9. Shi, H., Ye, T., Zhong, B., Liu, X., Jin, R., and Chan, Z. (2014). AtHAP5A modulates freezing stress resistance in Arabidopsis through binding to CCAAT motif of AtXTH21. New Phytol 203(2), 554-567.
10. Shi, H., Ye, T., Zhu, J.K., and Chan, Z. (2014). Constitutive production of nitric oxide leads to enhanced drought stress resistance and extensive transcriptional reprogramming in Arabidopsis. J Exp Bot 65(15), 4119-4131.